Monday, July 12, 2010

Got the munchies?

Okay, so what do you do when you want to snack on something? I'm often in a situation where I want to munch on something that takes a while to eat. Of course, carrot sticks and other veggies are always an option, but I'm not too big on vegetables. My go-to items tend to be pretzels (often with 0 point salsa) or popcorn. I've also recently discovered the joy of dry cereal, which tends to be high fiber and therefore low points. Multi-Grain Cheerios were good, but Froot Loops didn't work out too well (colored powder on my fingers). I'm now trying Frosted Mini-Wheats and enjoying those -- LOTS of fiber.

What do you eat when you need something to munch on?

1 comment:

  1. I unfortunately don't have any idea's for you that you don't already have. I eat the 100 cal popcorn bags or artichoke when I'm snacky.

    ReplyDelete