Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I go to WW tomorrow to weigh in. John and I went to SFV this weekend to look for apartments and I did NOT eat well (or exercise). So we'll see how I am doing tomorrow. I'll let y'all know. How is everyone else doing? Holly is kicking butt, apparently. This weekend is the fourth and the family shin-dig will be a test. Mom? You gonna' help us out with the healthy snacks? I'll bring veggie sticks.... Of course Janice and Lisa each weigh 100 pounds and the men aren't invested. It will be up to us (Tammie, mom) to encourage each other! Go team!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like I'm going to spend the holiday weekend doing lots and lots of hiking, so hopefully that will counteract any poor eating choices. We've discovered that there's now a Papa Murphy's (take and bake pizza from back home we love) just an hour away so we might get that on the way home from hiking. Oops! :o)

    ReplyDelete